Tuesday, July 9, 2013

back to Germany

Because some Americans asked me to continue my blog I'm gonna write it in English for you now :-)
Last week I flew back to Hamburg and now I'm a Hamburg city guuurl again haha
I had to stay at the airports as long as on the planes and two of my flights were delayed but I only missed one of my flights (y) I was one hour too late because of that then but I got lucky and my friends and family were still waiting for me ;)
It feels like I wasn't even gone that long but I got a different view on things now..
I was so busy the first week that I didn't even have time to miss Kzoo that much yet but we'll see.. My friends distracted me pretty well haha and I am so happy that I have my Independence and back!!
Tomorrow I'm about to visit my grandparents, I haven't seen them in soo long! I also got my room back today because Alejandra left back to Colombia. I will renew some things in the next weeks, then my host sister&mother will come for visit and I'm gonna meet more friends and use the time for partying or useful stuff idek before I gotta go back to school (already 1. of august >:o).
I hope I'll be able to keep up with my blog and this way with my English a little!
I love you Americanos

at the airport with johnny before i left Kzoo

at the airport in Hamburg when i finally came back

it was weird but i liked it cause we were all smiling

got ma men back

got flowers from the bros

german breakfast after airport and i was tired as fuck but it was so good tho :-)

then i told them about these americans :D

got my baby back :))))))

my sister and my colombian hostsister back in the hood

first time at Hamburg's beach again

i'm gonna miss the american gardens

especially my hostfamily's

last day i spent with my host sister in america

the flowers were pretty, got no time for those here :/

last time in my host sister's room

it's weird leaving the place i lived at for a pretty long time


last time taking selfies.. hopefully..

Kalamazoo parking deck view

after lynn and i went to the sauna and ran naked through the rain, i'm already used to public transport again ;)

girls night

me taking the shittiest pictures ever, idek why i feel like putting these on here


my truest love

stray into bales of hay

i missed Bio Mango Lassi

exploring german nature

what is more sweet

deutschLand

my mama told me i couldn't go to egypt right now :( but germany has pyramids too haha only that it's a store instead of a cool mummie temple

you don't know when it hits you

cows are pretty cool
cherries >>
at the north see

art at the lake



                         

we went testing beds and this feels like it's gonna be it for me
feeling like in Spain but i'm visiting family in germany

perfect

katze

fresh air is always good


i hope the farmer can't see us

little adventures every day

everything's gonna be ok

my favourite


bye
cutie


eating grass


and throwing it

cause i'm free

hehe i'm done, bye

<3
:*****************




2 comments: